Stranger things map on mobile?
Is the stranger things map of Hawkins national laboratory on the mobile version yet? I haven't seen it on there yet so I'm not sure if it is or if it's going to be added in the future.
Tagged:
Mod
Is the stranger things map of Hawkins national laboratory on the mobile version yet? I haven't seen it on there yet so I'm not sure if it is or if it's going to be added in the future.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please go to the Mobile website for any questions you may have, as this forum is only for console and PC.
This forum is not for the mobile release of the game. You can have any questions answered either by looking on their site or asking in their Discord: discord.gg/dbdmobile