Killer stuck in the temple of purgation map wall
Platform: PC
Date - 05/07/2020
1-I went in and started a killer game with wraith
2-The match started on the temple of purgation map
3-I started chasing the survivor and right after giving the hit I ended up being stuck to the wall
DeadByDaylight.logSteam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/serralha10
Tagged:
Duplicate

Comments
I had this exact bug today as well! It happened on the top part of the temple next to the sundial though
i had the same bug with the wraith. stuck in the exact same wall.
i can confirm same bug on exactly same place. i played as the deathslinger.
this map is getting bug all over the place. I post a screenshot where i played as myer and couldnt get through one of the windows. I also played as nurse and couldnt blink to the basement gen.
Had the same glitch.
it looks like it is fairly easy to reproduce. Just touch the specific wall.
https://twitter.com/atamahaget/status/1259245275303907328?s=21(not my footage or twitter but shows the bug)
Got stuck in the building too when I was walking backwards near the staircase going downstairs. Here's a couple of screenshots.
This happend to me at the same place with leatherface. I couldn't even use the chainsaw to move myself forward!