Dead by Lag
Every match I get into lately has 400-700 ping. This has been happening more and more frequently and i don't know why. This makes the game unplayable and i love playing this game. My ping use to be 20-60 please bring it back
Every match I get into lately has 400-700 ping. This has been happening more and more frequently and i don't know why. This makes the game unplayable and i love playing this game. My ping use to be 20-60 please bring it back
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What region are you?
That's definitely out of the ordinary. Even if you were being connected to the furthest possible data center, you ping shouldn't go up to 700. Is it possible there's something wrong with your connection?
My ping goes up to 700 too on Mars. I reach 600 on the moon and it goes back to 60 when I head home.
game a lot laggy then normal for me too.