disconnect from the host
PC
I am often thrown out of the game. Writes "disconnect from the host." The antivirus on my computer is disabled, the internet connection is good, breaks appeared after the last post.
Tagged:
Pending
PC
I am often thrown out of the game. Writes "disconnect from the host." The antivirus on my computer is disabled, the internet connection is good, breaks appeared after the last post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also have this problem ... they need to remove punishment for disconnecting, I'm tired of being punished because of mistakes in the game ......
22h punish... really? I thought the maximum was 6 hours.
this only occurs in this game ... in no other game am I disconnected .......