Take one for the Team PS4
Is this trophy glitched? I have absolutely no idea how I don’t have it by now, unless it’s somehow glitched..
Tagged:
Mod
Is this trophy glitched? I have absolutely no idea how I don’t have it by now, unless it’s somehow glitched..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It might be glitched on PS4, but it's not unlikely that it just takes you long to complete it because its requirements are so specific and basically want you to farm a fellow survivor.
I'm on PC, have about 1000h and still haven't finished it, so doesn't have to be a bug, the achievement is just ridiculous.
If you believe you are experiencing a bug, please report it in here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Read the pinned post first to follow the template.