Spirit getting stuck in a wall in purgatory
- Play as spirit in any public killer game (I have no idea if this can apply to other survivors)
- Pick up a downed survivor (I have no idea if you can still get stuck without picking the survivor up)
- Walk into the corner of the wall near the stairs while aiming to go down the stairs in the middle building in the middle of the map.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- I did this while playing spirit, and carrying a survivor. I have no idea if this can apply to different killers or while not carrying a survivor. I also have no idea of the frequency. Perks would be obvious in the image provided and the map would be The Temple of Purgation. After I tried to walk down the stairs, I hit the corner of the wall and got nudged in and was stuck. I was unable to get out, even phase walking wouldn't work. Re-picking up a survivor did not work.
DOCUMENTS TO ADD
Tagged:
Acknowledged

Comments
i had this exact problem except I was playing legion. I tried to carry a survivor down the steps and got stuck in that exact same spot
@MandyTalk I'm sorry I made another bug report for this exact same thing! I tried searching and didnt find another until I went scrolling through. Super sorry!