Also the office window by the dropdown to the washroom on the game map. Get the noise notification of a vault but animation stops without actually vaulting.
Same thing seems to be happening on Haddonfield, you can't vault any of the windows in the houses (except the bungalow) while in Feral Frenzy. I'm presuming it's the same thing as you've got pictures of since I was playing the killer when I encountered it so I don't know if I was t-posing.
Thankfully I got a clip with shadowplay (I can't seem to upload mp4 files so I've put it in a .rar file).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also the office window by the dropdown to the washroom on the game map. Get the noise notification of a vault but animation stops without actually vaulting.
The vault location on the railing of the stairs on the side of the pagoda can't be vaulted with Feral Frenzy either.
Same thing seems to be happening on Haddonfield, you can't vault any of the windows in the houses (except the bungalow) while in Feral Frenzy. I'm presuming it's the same thing as you've got pictures of since I was playing the killer when I encountered it so I don't know if I was t-posing.
Thankfully I got a clip with shadowplay (I can't seem to upload mp4 files so I've put it in a .rar file).
Feral Frenzy Vault Glitch.rarI only show it with one window in the video, but every window in that building had the same issue.
i've made a video on the pig map but can't post here
https://youtu.be/5NopaIctOVQ i posted on youtube on the game's map