Help, every time I play killer I hear endgame collapse music the entire time
So I’ve played 5 killer rounds over the span of two days (so yes, I have closed the game a reopened it) and every time I play a killer game (only tested with huntress) I hear the endgame collapse music the entire game :(. It’s really difficult to find survivors and the hatch and it’s pretty loud. What do i do?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
God not looking forward to dealing with that. Been playing a lot of swf since the hotfix but by that it sure seems like we're due for another bloody hotfix already. Killer and paying close attention to audio go hand on hand. Hearing someone breath from their hiding spot can be the thing that wins the game as killer.
Hello. In this case, the bug is known and has been reported already.
Otherwise, for future bugs please use https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs to report a bug and follow the template.