Chase Music
I play on PS4 and recently I've noticed that when I start a match as killer (Wraith), the chase music is already playing and there is a status effect icon on the far right of the screen that's a person. Is this a bug?
I play on PS4 and recently I've noticed that when I start a match as killer (Wraith), the chase music is already playing and there is a status effect icon on the far right of the screen that's a person. Is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is - music from the previous game is sometimes left over. You'll need to restart the game.
@Zaonhort, that makes sense about the icon and embarrassed as I should have known that. @hanniballecturer, thank you and glad to hear that I'm not going crazy.