I hope PS4 Matchmaking is fixed soon...

Last game for me today. I FINALLY made it to green ranks when I got this crew; obviously hard deranked after that. 0 points for sacrifice, as they all either ran to the God loops the second I began chasing them, or would loop a pallet until I broke it and then got blinded by flashlights.

20200506_165346.jpg

Some of them had to be SWF as well, they were coordinating coop gens too well to not be. My discordance was highlighting gens for basically the entire game.

This isn't fun. At all. I'm trying to play killer since there's not enough players who are killer on this platform anymore, but when this ######### happens I can't bring myself to play any more rounds, usually for a few days. And then I go back to survivor b/c it's significantly less frustrating.

Comments

  • This is not restricted to PS4. Its on all platforms and its so unfair to the newer players.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    This is not restricted to PS4. Its on all platforms and its so unfair to the newer players.

    I can't imagine just starting this game out nowadays. Been playing off and on for a while now, and it seems way harder now, especially trying to learn killer.