Kate's Death Dance Challenge

Greetings, ¿How does this challenge work exactly?; i'm not sure if I have to loop the killer (without having the "escaped" bloodpoint event) or have the killer to chase me while the game is progressing, i mean, If I escape a chase, then the seconds should keep adding?

This challenge is confusing, at least for me 😪

(The challenge is a master level one, on which it says that I have to make the killer to chase me a total of 30 seconds)

Comments

  • You have to be in a chase for a total of 30 seconds. It doesn't matter if it's a single chase or many, i.e. the escaped score event doesn't reset the count.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    You have to be in a chase for a total of 30 seconds. It doesn't matter if it's a single chase or many, i.e. the escaped score event doesn't reset the count.

    Thanks for the answer! I will try to do that