Basement hooking bug
I played as survivor on one of the cornfield maps. The killer hooked a survivor in the basement in the killer shack. The survivor was “on the hook” by the window inside the killer shack instead of the basement. Then I played on the saloon map. I got hooked in the basement and one of the survivors rescued me but there was a barrier block and I couldn’t move after I got unhooked and my character had the running motion when I sprinted but I went no where
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I had a similar basement bug, I may as well leave it here.
That’s exactly what happened
I had a similar but not quite the same issue. I was sort of just laying on the ground at an angle. Here’s an image
Like dead by daylight fix your game. The other survivors couldn’t even get me off this. I didn’t even tap x to stay alive on the hook cause I didn’t have to