New Glitch? Or hack?
I don't know what happened.... It's either hackers, or a new glitch..
Obviously the Spirit was no where around me, playing as Nancy, and I got hit THREE times?? Even the one when I was on the ground I screamed.. Then later you see her come up the stairs.... I have video, and reported in game I believe.
BTW: I play on PS4... So I truly don't know what the hell happened. But it's happened to me twice now.
https://youtu.be/mR3PKzg2C3Y
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Looks like bad latency tbh.
well, this is kind of an incentive to let survivors see the killer's ping. sometimes when i play survivor i drop a pallet, get hit, the killer gets stunned like 3 seconds later, so i wish anytime soon the devs add the feature of seeing the killer's ping which is more important than the other survivors ping
This looks like bad latency, but that third hit is really odd.