New Teachable Perks Obtainable after Level 50?
Hey all, been awhile since I played this game on PC, and I'm just now getting back into it since it's free on PS+ this month. Been mainly playing killer and have gotten Trapper to level 39. The question I have is what happens if I get him to level 50 and then obtain a new teachable perk in the future (from another killer or from the shrine)? Would those perk(s) be eligible to spawn in refreshed level 50 blood webs, since they go infinite if you don't prestige, or would I have to prestige as a sort of reset to be able to access the new perks? My guess is the former, but I don't want to get to level 50 and find out too late (don't plan to prestige, at least for now). I never played enough on PC to reach high levels with multiple characters. so I never got to answer this question for myself. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance! ![]()
Comments
Yes, if you unlock new teachables, then those perks will appear on the bloodweb once a new one is created