Experiencing lagging on PS4?
Lately I’ve been experiencing lagging a lot on the PS4. I’ve never had lagging this consistently on a daily basis. I’m just wondering if others are seeing this as well. It’s rare that I play a match that I don’t lag at least once.
Comments
I had several last night.
I play a lot and I’m lagging every day almost every match now. Looks like I need to stop playing for awhile.
Yeah I wasn't sure if it was my internet at first but after games with constant frame lag I realized it was dbd, if you run the cursor down a line of people's perks on the scoreboard screen you can really tell it's dbd being buggy, and I'm on PS4 aswell.. I feel your pain it's honestly a challenge to play
To make matters worse now I‘ve gotten a screen freeze twice! After the 2nd time I reload the game again and one of my undone rituals is gone! That’s actually happened to me before, but not in a long time. Wow this game is messed up geez
Well with every update come the bugs. This is one, along with the Bubba chainsaw noise bug, the end game music bug playing for killers during a match. Not sure if any other new ones have popped up.