PC - 3.7.1 - The Cannibal chainsaw sound keeps playing after breaking a pallet
This started precisely on 3.7.1 as I played with The Cannibal both on the day before and right after the patch was released.
Breaking any dropped pallets with the chainsaw makes its sound continue playing, as if Bubba was still swinging/hitting with the chainsaw, rather than the low idling engine sound. This happens every time a pallet is broken with the chainsaw.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a match with The Cannibal as killer
- Have a survivor drop a pallet
- Charge the chainsaw and break the pallet with it
- See how the "active" chainsaw sounds continues on playing
The way I found to "fix" it:
The active sound of the chainsaw is quite loud and interferes with the gameplay a lot. I figured this as a way of going back to the idling engine sound:
- Once the sound is stuck in the "active" mode, fully charge the chainsaw once again
- Cancel the charged chainsaw (put it down) by pressing
M1. - The chainsaw goes back to the idling engine sound.
I played several matches in different maps with different perks / add-ons / offerings, so I believe this happens to the character regardless of any map/perk/add-on combination.
DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.05.05-17.34.06.zip
Comments
I see this was fixed in 3.7.2, thanks!