Hide in an empty chest

What do you think about it?

Comments

  • Dwight has a new home

  • Walk by a chest and see Jane's rear just sticking out.

  • I can just imagine starting to search a chest just to find a dwight or someone pulling the lid back down crying out with "go away!" lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm not sure how David, Jeff or Jane would fit... in a chest.

    We could make a new model for chests!

  • New perk:

    I'm so good at yoga

    You have proven your superiority by doing sh*t with your body that no human should be able to do.

    Allow you to hide in empty chest for 60/120/forever seconds.

    "By the way, I'm vegan." - Karen, the Lost Tapes


    Seriously though, it's an interesting idea.

  • @Milord said:

    New perk:

    I'm so good at yoga

    You have proven your superiority by doing sh*t with your body that no human should be able to do.

    Allow you to hide in empty chest for 60/120/forever seconds.

    "By the way, I'm vegan." - Karen, the Lost Tapes

    Seriously though, it's an interesting idea.

    I love that! But I think make it a perk is not a good idea, I don't think people will use it.

    I think we just could hide in more than just a locker, but I think we can stun just with the locker.

    I wish dbd will add more interactive objects!

  • @Milord said:

    New perk:

    I'm so good at yoga

    You have proven your superiority by doing sh*t with your body that no human should be able to do.

    Allow you to hide in empty chest for 60/120/forever seconds.

    "By the way, I'm vegan." - Karen, the Lost Tapes

    Seriously though, it's an interesting idea.

    Oh my God, this is genius and hilarious.

    Have you seen this one?

    Karen.jpg