Leatherface Broken Chainsaw Audio?
Just had a match where after Leatherface used his chainsaw, the chainsaw noise persisted for the rest of the chase...even thought he was not revving it...even during/after using M1...not using his chainsaw in the slightest. Anyone else experience this? Or just a fluke?
Comments
Did the other survivors hear it? If so this is hilarious i you just hear a noise coming towards you Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I had something similar like this before with nurse on kyf where she would continue making a cring noise when i held her blink so I would hold it for the rest of the game hurting my friends ears.
Most of the time they would dc
It exists and I think its funny. Personally my favorite part is the chainsaw can actively have the animation where the blade is moving. Second favorite is if its still going when picking someone up it makes the noise as if it were bumping into objects
Just another bugged killer sadly.
I had this and the basement bug in my first game after the patch ๐