3.7.1 bug: collapse music starts immediately
when I start a match as killer, the end game music is immediately playing, at a low volume. this continues until the first time the music changes
Tagged:
Duplicate
when I start a match as killer, the end game music is immediately playing, at a low volume. this continues until the first time the music changes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To me it's the end game music. The one that starts when the last generator is done. This continues until the end of the match except while I'm carrying a survivor to a hook or chasing someone. Very odd.
you're right, it is that music. fixing my title! :D