3 changes I thought of that could help
I've mentioned one of these before, but I feel like these are kinda important
Make atleast 1 survivor per trial the obsession 100% of the time. I've noticed some people mention on forums that when no obsession is in the lobby the killer tends to tunnel alot more knowing that nobody has DS, so making 1 survivor the obsession 100% of the time makes the killer never actually know if a survivor in the lobby is using an obsession perk.
Making Franks Mixtape basekit. I have no idea why this is such a weak add-on but I feel like it deserves to be basekit, as now if Legion misses they will be put onto cooldown and having this be basekit wouldn't change too much and has more counter play than old legion with this...that was just busted.
Making Iri head only be the first hatchet it applies to in her inventory, it can be returned by reloading, and you will now have 3 hatchets instead of 1 by base. This add-on will now reward huntress for hitting a survivor with the first hatchet, instead of causing the infantry belt + iri head combo allowing 3 of them to be one shot downs.
I don't know if anyone had ANY of these ideas before and posted them as I literally was sitting here watching youtube videos making these
Comments