Server Disconnect

The server disconnected me in the middle of the game and I am being penalized for it? Probably shouldn't have a penalty system installed if your servers kick people off mid-game.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I got save error and when he come i get DC

  • This happens to me once a day, at least. It's massively frustrating.

  • Don't play on WIFI. I never got disconnected from servers.

  • @omano said:

    Don't play on WIFI. I never got disconnected from servers.

    I am hard wired.

  • I don't know then because I really never disconnect from servers, streamers I watch never got disconnected, so yeah.. the only one time I had issues, the DBD servers were under DDOS attack during the charity the past month.. but yeah I never have connection issues in this game.

  • There's a horrible glitch right now, especially on PS4, I'm kicked every game (if i'm not sacrificed beforehand). I'm rank 3 with a 125MBPS hard wired connection. The only thing that messes up is DBD. Currently waiting off a 48 hour ban. It's ridiculous!