How to R1 with only 1 Hand. (Images)
A lot of ppl here on the forums think it's impossible for some1 to play this game with one hand so here are some images of how I do it (also, i'm typing with one hand so don't care about my grammar etc.).
So if you have any disabled friends who want to play tell them it is possible. I am rank 1 within a few days of reset and I started playing on July 7 of this year (during 2nd ann). It only required/requires a few hours of studying/watching top players to understand how the game works and they should be good to go.
In the first photo of my mouse setup my 1 side button is actually W, just forgot to change and am too lazy to reupload image. 



So to every1/any1 who didn't/doesn't believe... here you go. This is how I play both killer and survivor with 1 hand and hit rank 1 consistently.
Comments
Good job
Yaaaas I can finally blowjob/smoke/drink when I'm doing a generator!