Insanely laggy games

I am not sure how many people have had this happen to them lately or if I am the only one.
I have decent internet, its not the best, but its good enough to play games without any lag.
Lately though I have noticed that almost every lobby I join has a ping of over 100, a little bit over 100 is manageable but anything higher than that is just madness. I faced a few killers today and yesterday who's lobbies were okay, but once in game they had over 1000 ping, and this is not something that is happening a long time, it happens lately, like in the last 2 weeks I ve noticed a huge rise in laggy hosts.
Is this a fault from Behaviour in pairing me with laggy hosts/people who live insanely far away from me, or is it really my internet ?
Thoughts on this ?

Comments

  • @MonsieurGary said:
    I am not sure how many people have had this happen to them lately or if I am the only one.
    I have decent internet, its not the best, but its good enough to play games without any lag.
    Lately though I have noticed that almost every lobby I join has a ping of over 100, a little bit over 100 is manageable but anything higher than that is just madness. I faced a few killers today and yesterday who's lobbies were okay, but once in game they had over 1000 ping, and this is not something that is happening a long time, it happens lately, like in the last 2 weeks I ve noticed a huge rise in laggy hosts.
    Is this a fault from Behaviour in pairing me with laggy hosts/people who live insanely far away from me, or is it really my internet ?
    Thoughts on this ?

    The only time I had a 1000+ ping was when I experimented what happens when I fully use my down+upload while playing DBD.

    I havent noticed anything in DBD, everythign is the same as always