Legion stuck in wall on temple
Couldn’t upload a clip but I was playing legion and lunged then got stuck in a wall in the bottom floor of the temple of purgation.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Couldn’t upload a clip but I was playing legion and lunged then got stuck in a wall in the bottom floor of the temple of purgation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I was part of that game, if you're on Xbox One, sorry that my two teammates were teabagging
I had the same bug as deathslinger
Yeah I was on xbox it could’ve been the same game the bug just happened to me again yesterday
Did one of survivors teabag?