So Hillbilly is still broken?

Nothing in the patchnotes talks about him, even though you can see through walls during his chainsaw cooldown and pallets break extremely fast

Comments

  • You could see through CERTAIN walls during his chainsaw cooldown even before,and I'm 100% sure that faster pallet break is just an illusion created by a different animation. Atleast I hope so.

  • @luka2211 said:

    You could see through CERTAIN walls during his chainsaw cooldown even before,and I'm 100% sure that faster pallet break is just an illusion created by a different animation. Atleast I hope so.

    It's definitely faster, i'll try to get some vods to compare

  • @RepliCant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1256960#Comment_1256960

    It's definitely faster, i'll try to get some vods to compare

    That's why I said I hope it's an illusion. I personally didn't notice any difference when playing against him,but you guys could be right.I still hope it's animation illusion only,shame none of the devs are answering anything about billy. @Peanits Where are you D:

  • @ZeroJukes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1256973#Comment_1256973

    I think someone should do a time difference between old billy chainsaw pallet animation and the new one

    Yeah,I guess a vid with the time difference on a split screen would do it. Still dumb no devs have said anything about billy,at all.

  • I mean, there was even more broken about Billy with the midchapter, including his sound bugs and chainsaws just flat out missing, but yeah that too.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    I mean, there was even more broken about Billy with the midchapter, including his sound bugs and chainsaws just flat out missing, but yeah that too.

    Yeah phantom saws have been a thing since the beginning, it does only happen seldom but it still happens.


    Now he's just straight up broken to use right now. We're seeing double cooldown billy to get almost instant breaks on pallets. It's unfair and it also makes me not want to play him too, so for both sides it sucks to see Billy right now. It's not like his bugs in 3.7.0 we're unnoticeable to not be included in this hotfix or atleast not be a priority.

  • @Peanits Will this be addressed?

  • @RepliCant said:

    Nothing in the patchnotes talks about him, even though you can see through walls during his chainsaw cooldown and pallets break extremely fast

    According to a billy main I know curving is a lot harder now as the curve speed at the start of the sprint is really weird. Overall i'd say he's just really janky and annoying to play.

    Peanits said in another thread that his bugs are being worked on though, so that's good.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150357/so-hillbilly-is-still-broken

    According to a billy main I know curving is a lot harder now as the curve speed at the start of the sprint is really weird. Overall i'd say he's just really janky and annoying to play.

    Peanits said in another thread that his bugs are being worked on though, so that's good.

    Oh i see, they're being worked on jsut didn't make it through 3.7.1