Anyone on PS4 experience matchmaking issues?

Thought I'd make a thread as I can't seem to find a match either for survivor or killer and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as well?

Usually when I play killer, the queue is near instant, but here I am waiting more than 10 minutes to find a match.

On the survivor side it shouldn't take that long either.

I've been trying to play a match for 30+ minutes now to no avail.

I also restarted my console twice by now after I got 2 "failed to create a party" notifications.

Comments

  • Not sure if this is exclusive to PS4. I've been watching some PC streamers today playing killer, and they've been waiting for over 10 minutes to get a match. For example, Scorpionz got so sick of it he has switched to playing Hunt Showdown.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Not sure if this is exclusive to PS4. I've been watching some PC streamers today playing killer, and they've been waiting for over 10 minutes to get a match. For example, Scorpionz got so sick of it he has switched to playing Hunt Showdown.

    A lot of people got the “patch update required” which is about 13GB so it may take sometime for people to download and play it first thing in the morning.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Not sure if this is exclusive to PS4. I've been watching some PC streamers today playing killer, and they've been waiting for over 10 minutes to get a match. For example, Scorpionz got so sick of it he has switched to playing Hunt Showdown.

    Hmm, odd.

    I probably will throw the towel in as well, if it doesn't find me a match in the next 10 minutes. I've got better things to do.

    @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1256841#Comment_1256841

    A lot of people got the “patch update required” which is about 13GB so it may take sometime for people to download and play it first thing in the morning.

    Are you talking about the patch from last week?

    I haven't had issues like this earlier this week or last week. Or is there supposed to be another patch today? I checked my game on updates, but it said it was up to date.

    If anything, I found matches faster than ever.

  • just dropped the hotfix

  • @Digwiid said:

    just dropped the hotfix

    Thanks for telling me!

    Just got a notification for an update.