Is This Holding the Game Hostage?
So I had a match where I had entered a room with the 3 breakable walls in the Dead Dawg Saloon and the killer vaulted it and wouldn't let me go through the window again. I had a teammate with me and she tried saving me but couldn't. The Killer then went to open the exit gates when they were healing, so that they would leave.
Comments
Not technically, he did leave and trigger the egc. It is still a bannable offense as it falls under body blocking which can be reported for.
That is a bannable offense. Did you escape once the Killer left to open the gate?
I dont think its bannable. Bodyblocking is not bannable at all, and since the survivors just can do gens and trigger egc, i dont think its holding the game hostage. I might be wrong, but bodyblocking is listed in the non-bannable "offences".
Also, you would need video proof for anything to happen.
Edit: there is a similar thread here https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150071/how-am-i-meant-to-save-this-guy#latest,
where Peanits says it is reportable.
There was a just a post in the forums in which someone was being body blocked in a corner before/after EGC was initiated and Peanits advised it is reportable: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150071/how-am-i-meant-to-save-this-guy/p1
Yeah, i already saw that because it was the next thread i read, so i edited it, most likly while you wrote your post.