Why did the Devs stop giving survivors an alternative outfit?

I think they stopped after Detective Tapp with an alternate choice of a full cosmetic outfit. Every survivor after that, beginning with Kate was given only a torso piece but no other cosmetic. I say this because it was a very unique cosmetic. For Example: David was given his jacket, beard and cargo pants, Feng was given her bun, sweater and sweats (I don’t know what they are called), etc. Why did the devs stop this?

Comments

  • It seems that they are kinda greedy. They would rather sell cosmetics than make default ones. The original 4 has around a few sets, then the number dwindles to just a top. Zarina only got a scarf change. Not sure if it is the devs themselves or corporate in charge of that problem though.

  • Yeah they seem more money motivated these days rather than caring about the overall happiness of their players. I tried to word that better but I don't really know how.

  • Personally the cosmetics that are immediately available to me are the ones that influence if I really want to buy an entire chapter rather than just the Killer or Survivor. I wish they'd at least change more than one color on an outfit. Like give us different colored pants too?