Legion Add-on rework ideas

A good portion of his add-ons are pretty weak if you ask me

So I am gonna try and rework them and see how you, the community, thinks about them.


Franks Mixtape: "CURRENTLY:Allows Feral Frenzy attacks to moderately reduce a Survivor's Deep Wound timer"

This is a roughly 25% of the timer I believe, or the original Feral Frenzy damage towards the DW timer...but this is god awful so lets rework it to work with the "pin" add-ons

"My rework: Allows Feral Frenzy attacks to reduce the survivors deep wound timer by 15 seconds when chaining hits"

This works like the pins, first hit will not apply the effect of the add-on, but the next hits landed will cause those survivors to have a 15 second timer instead of 30. Chaining another hit onto the survivor will down them.



Cold Dirt: "Currently: Considerably decreases cool-down of Feral Frenzy."

This is a good add-on sorta, but I wanna add something to the other add-ons that also apply the frenzy cooldown.

Cold Dirt "My rework:Considerably decreases cool-down of Feral Frenzy. The VFX of the cooldown is considerably decreased"

Joey's MIxtape "Moderately decreases cool-down of Feral Frenzy. The VFX of the cooldown is moderately decreased"

Julie's mixtape "Slightly decreases cool-down of Feral Frenzy. The VFX of the cooldown is slightly decreased"

What I mean by VFX is that blackout effect you get when exiting Feral Frenzy

image.png

This is what I mean by VFX, reducing how much covers the screen is what I added to the cooldown add-ons


Fuming Mixtape: "Currently:While using Feral Frenzy, the Repair Progression of Generators can be determined by the intensity of their Auras."

I hate this add-on and never see any Legion use this add-on unironically.


Something every UR add-on shares is changing how the killer is overall played as and against, Trapper's Bloody Coil makes survivors make risky choices to disarm 1 trap and his iri stone resets 1 random trap every 30 seconds, making basement builds easier and resetting traps designed for one area not needed as this add-on does it for you. I want Legion's UR's to not stray away from this path.


Fuming Mixtape "My Rework: Hitting survivors into Deep Wounds will now increase your movement speed by .5 M/S per hit, along with this all action speeds inside feral frenzy will be faster by 2% every hit inside it. This effect resets every time Feral Frenzy ends"

So you stab one survivor, now Legion moves inside Feral Frenzy at 5.7 and windows/vaults are vaulted in 0.882 seconds, so decreasing it by 0.018 seconds. This allows Legion to WANT to chain every survivor while making getting infront of a survivor faster to prevent vaults or pallets from being used.





These are ROUGH, some of these could use a change and I will fully do with a change to them

I would like some opinions on this however

Comments