A serious problem in the game

The matchmaking and ranking system is so god awful I a rank 3 survivor is getting matched up with rank 20 killers. Its unfair to both them and me as I am more likely to lose my rank because of the killer I'm facing doesn't have the same knowledge that a red rank does. The Killer on the other hand wont enjoy playing against someone who has more experience in the game and is less likely to play after that. What I'm trying to get across here has been said time and time again but dear god please listen for once you are effectively killing the game. The few people who are willing enough to deal with this matchmaking and ranking system are slowly leaving the game and no new chapter, killer, survivor or map will change that. You need to ignore making a new chapter for once and look at game health. Health of gen speed, Killer powers/Addons, ranking and matchmaking are all things you need to look at and fix soon or this game as much as I try to love playing it will not have a player base that will support it. I apologize if this feels like I am one of many who are beating a dead horse but until that dead horse is removed I and others will continue to beat it. Thank you and please listen to this.

Tagged: Pending

Comments