TOME.

Who else thinks the time between each tome takes to long to open? level 1 to 2 to 3 to 4. it came out wednesday and i did it in a couple of days so Ive started filling in all the others and only have a few left

thumbnail (1).jpg


Comments

  • It might feel too long right now because we're in a pandemic. More time on our hands so we are moving through the tome quicker.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    It might feel too long right now because we're in a pandemic. More time on our hands so we are moving through the tome quicker.

    i always move through it quick anyway ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • I completed it Saturday because I had quite some free time.

    I definitely agree that there's too long of a wait between tomes, but if they released all of them at once, a lot of people would already be at tier 30-40 within the first few weeks.

    Also now that I've completed the challenges, it takes AGES to tier up now. Played a whole afternoon, 1 tier up -_-

  • @rottmeister said:

    I completed it Saturday because I had quite some free time.

    I definitely agree that there's too long of a wait between tomes, but if they released all of them at once, a lot of people would already be at tier 30-40 within the first few weeks.

    Also now that I've completed the challenges, it takes AGES to tier up now. Played a whole afternoon, 1 tier up -_-

    same here