I can blink in walls next to exit gate
I believe this in every map, additionally I don't believe it's a bug.
It's not on every map because I just checked
you're noob @iwoDoge
@iwoDoge ... Iwo Kup mi Piwo
@iwoDoge twój stary najebany leży na wersalce. Twoja stara trze ser sobie tu na tarce. yoł yoł
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe this in every map, additionally I don't believe it's a bug.
It's not on every map because I just checked
you're noob @iwoDoge
@iwoDoge ... Iwo Kup mi Piwo
@iwoDoge twój stary najebany leży na wersalce. Twoja stara trze ser sobie tu na tarce. yoł yoł