I've done something and the adrenaline rush is whoa..
I apologize if this isn't the right place.
For the first time in my life (even though I'm financially struggling) I purchased a game merch, and I feel SO hyped and pumped!!!
I pre-ordered the Trapper mask and it feels so good! It's a long story but throughout my whole life I needed approval for everything, and this time I didn't get anyone's approval and I don't care what they think.
And I'm excited to have it come here!! I'll be sure to play DbD with it on.
Comments
sounds good bro happy you re satisfied with ya purchase
I can see why you're financially struggling...
Believe me @Sinistrous I know. I don't usually - or ever - do this, but I MUST have that mask.
Edit: Whoa I just noticed for some reason my post quadrupled. Can any mod / admin remove the other ones please?!
Exactly. The mask is something you want not what you need, it's still a poor financial decision at your state.
No need to be harsh. Sometimes, even when your poor, making an occasional purchase just for yourself is really what you need. I'm super glad you are hyped for it, I hope its exactly what you wanted and that it brightens your day!
Thanks @Saint_Judas, I probably sound like a kid for christmas in the OP, lol. Can't wait for it to be released.
I agree with @Sinistrous in that it was a poor financial decision. No doubt about that, but as you've said an occasional purchase is what I need.
I've been wanting game merches for decades and well, I never got around to it. Now I did.