Is it my network or the game
so I usually run SB (sprint burst) in my build but I tried to use dead hard and every time i do use it my game like freezes for a second and then it will dead hard like is that my network or the game in general.
so I usually run SB (sprint burst) in my build but I tried to use dead hard and every time i do use it my game like freezes for a second and then it will dead hard like is that my network or the game in general.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its almost 100% the game, everyone gets it. They really need to fix it