PS4 - Killer Can't Pick Up Survivor and Survivor Can't Recover if Under the Hook of Hooked Survivor
WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION
Example
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match
Step 3 : In-game, get slugged by the killer and crawl under a hook
Step 4 : In-game, killer must put survivor on hook
Step 5: Notice that you cannot recover while under the hook.
Step 6: Killer attempts to pick you up but notice that they can't.
Step 7: If you move enough from your original position, you will get the prompt to recover and the killer can then pick you up.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Character Played: Kate Denson
- Perks played: I can't remember
- Map: I can't remember
- Frequency of the issue: Unknown if it is an all the time thing or not. I noticed it during one match, then tested it to see if it was recurring in the second for confirmation. I feel this is an exploit and I don't want to take undo advantage (even though you can't recover during this so it's not like you're getting a really unfair advantage).
Tagged:
Pending
Comments