Xbox - Sprint burst doesn‘t work

So shortly and sweetly, I encountered a bug in a survivor match, regarding the perk Sprint Burst. During the whole duration of the match, Sprint Burst didn‘t exactly activate. I did get the exhaustion effect, but no added speed boost to my running speed. This happened while I was injured and fully healed. There was nothing that could have prevented it, it just didn‘t work at all. I did also have Adrenaline as a perk, but I did not get to use it and see if the bug also covered it. I didn‘t record it unfortunately, but will add video in case I encounter the bug again.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Meg
  • Perks that I had were obviously sprint burst, adrenaline, dark sense and spine chill
  • Map: Coldwind Farm - Rotten Fields
  • Frequency of the issue: Only this once, but I have had the same happen to a friend twice with the perk Dead Hard


Tagged: Pending

Comments