Stuck behind locker
After Headon stun while killer was carrying a survivor, corner locker of killer shack. Got pushed behind locker and was stuck. PS4
Tagged:
Pending
After Headon stun while killer was carrying a survivor, corner locker of killer shack. Got pushed behind locker and was stuck. PS4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this issue as well, however a little bit different. My situation was as follows:
Head on to killer, was not carrying anyone
Looked to be stuck in the locker, not behind it.
Other people were able to enter and exit the locker normally after the glitch.
I was playing on PS4 and the map I believe was McMillian Estate - Sheltered Woods
I've had an issue where I used Mori in the corner of a roofless derelict wooden building on coldwind farm and then been stuck when I came out of the Mori animation. This happened yesterday.
I had this issue at PC. Was in a locker as well. other survivors could enter the same locker. They saw me when they entered even joined me in the locker, really strange.