Do you give hatch/kills?

This goes for both sides if we destroy a killer and i got enough points ill let the killer kill me and normally i pip anyways with how the emblem system works. For killer ill give hatch if one survivor stands out like my just last game it was a rank 1 with 3 17s she was great at looping but the 3 17s dragged her down so i just got as many points as i could (3 hooked everyone and 2 hooked her) and gave her the hatch. Chat was pretty nice to "Ty" "Np Gl on your next match" "You to". So does anyone else do this?

Comments

  • We recently had this discussion on here, albeit in 2 different post.

    Consensus on giving the killer a kill, seemed to be ,make it look like they earned it. I.e. run to a dead spot so they can down you. It seemed many percieved it as belittling the killer by pointing at the hook or such.

    Giving the hatch seemed to be very individual. Most people seemed to have conditions on when and why the would give it.

    I personally will, if I hear it when hooking the last survivor, but I am not running all over the map looking for it.