Embelem System
I think a lot of people will agree taht the embelem system is broken i have escaped 8 matches in a row only rank 9 still
The match before i did 2 gens 1 totem 1 unhook 2 heals looped killer for about 10 minutes and escaped anyone else think it is broken
Comments
If you really did that then you should have gotten atleast a pip.
Although yes it is broken. For completing your objective too quick, you safety pip. You sometimes have to play bad on purpose to pip up.
i got 1 rank up today and have been playing for a while today i think you should get a pip down for getting sacrificed pip up for escaping just my opinion was rank 10 start of day
While I agree the emblem system needs changing, it is significantly easier to get pips as survivor than it is killer. Altruism gives a lot of points (because this is BHVR trying to make people work as a team by unhooking and healing your teammates), so being a really altruistic player in a game even without doing many objective point actions can still gain you a pip. That's where I think the emblem system needs changing. Make it slightly harder for survivors to rank up, which may also solve the issue of survivors being in ranks they shouldn't be.
idk calem it seems quite easy to get pips as killer hardly play killer iam rank 8 but yeah thanks i will try unhooking more surviors!
The emblem system is broken, in the precise opposite to the way that you are describing. It is far, far too easy for a survivor to pip up. A gen, a totem, a safe unhook, a heal and a couple of small chases. All you need. You don't even have to be good at the game, you just need to do some stuff and things and you're all good. This, in turn, leads to killer being easy to rank up because you safety pip your way through actual decent teams and pip up off of Rank 1 Self Care gamers. (SC+Botany is legit, not SC+UE+far corner of the map).
Also, an escape is not a win, nor is a 4k. The pip system is broken AF but it really is the games win system. Yes. Really. I know, stupid isn't it? But if an escape was a win then rank 1 would be full of Left Behind/Sole Survivor gamers with keys or plunderers. A win is pulling your 1/4 of the teams weight, because that's what gets you to rank 1. And it is far, far too easy and boosts a hell of a lot of players, including myself. It's so dumb. I wish they would make it just a bit harder. That being said, double pipping as a survivor is an absolute joke, I think I've done it twice in an entire year of playing. I think there is a middle ground here that we can aim for, right people?