3.7.0 - Silent Bug for downed Survivor still not fixed
WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN FIXED ALREADY?
This bug is in for months now and NOTHING has been done. But fixing a DS bug took only a couple of days
FIX THIS DAMN BUG
Tagged:
Acknowledged
WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN FIXED ALREADY?
This bug is in for months now and NOTHING has been done. But fixing a DS bug took only a couple of days
FIX THIS DAMN BUG
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you ignoring this? No comment whatsoever?
This bug is game breaking!
Give us an answer already what you guys are going to do about it.
@Peanits @Almo @not_Queen anyone?
I get complains from Survivors that I'm slugging needlessly, but it's not my fault if I can't find because they make no sound.