PS4 pallet glitch?
Last night while playing survivor I mistakenly dropped a pallet while on the wrong side of it against The Hag, while it still stunned her I jumped over it and all of a sudden she was on the same side of it as I was without breaking it. I figured maybe she had put a mark there without me seeing it but later the same thing happened against the Doctor just curious if others have had this happen too?
Comments
Yeah this happens a lot. Pallets are becoming death traps.
Thanks, hadn't run into this particular issue before and just thought it was strange to have it occur twice in one night a couple games apart.
Wow I'm glad I haven't run into that one yet. knocks on wood
I got the game on ps4 a couple months before it became free to download. I recently started looking at the mash it up videos on youtube and have seen similar things occur to PC players. While the glitches aren't fun when they happen to you, some of them do make for pretty comical moments.
Thank you, good to know let's hope fixing it doesn't break something else.