More Ranks?
I never understood why there are only 20 ranks, I find there are many killers and survivors that are mega potatos at rank 1. There should be around 30 - 40 in my opinion
I never understood why there are only 20 ranks, I find there are many killers and survivors that are mega potatos at rank 1. There should be around 30 - 40 in my opinion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rank doesn't matters, It can have 50 ranks, anyone will reach rank 1 because the pip requeriments are too easy, there's a lot of potato survivors/killer at red ranks, If you add more ranks it will just make the queue even longer. Tha'ts why they're getting rid of ranks and implementing MMR to the matchmaking.
They should do it anyway
It's only EZ due to rank reset being one color
And yes they do need to adjust the conditions to pip
But I have been thinking of making the number rank apply per color
5-1 for each color... only adds to 25 total but making it 10-1 would be 50
Rank doesn't matter. The devs have said that rank is more of a measure of time played. We are all waiting for the new match making system.
I am hoping this will be released on during the 4 year anniversary🤘🤘🤘
i'm also hoping for cross play news, and....i hope to hear that they will do cross progression👀
Because they (bad word) up and needed to get in front of their mistake
Do you honestly believe they would make the system then tell the player base to ignore it... come on
And most players on here claim their rank all the time
So yes adding more ranks will do something to relieve the ranking struggle and also if they adjust how ranking works would be even better
Like removing scoreING for kills and escaping... that way players focus on gameplay rather then an outcome