Depip on brutal killer.

Playing on pc and it's completely random when it happens. It's happened 3 times now. First time, I thought I was going crazy, but second and third time was different. Its coming up brutal killer, but I'm getting a depip.

Started the day with one pip on rank 7. Played two games, first with clown and got brutal, second with spirit and got merciless. Had a total of two pips after the merciless game, when I should have had 3.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Just did it again, I am keeping logs. Started with 3 pips into rank 7, got a depip, a merciless, and a 3 kill brutal. Depipped on the brutal, only 3 pips in when it should be 4. I think this happens a lot, but I am the only one noticing.

  • What do your emblems look like? This is most likely the result of DBD's inscrutable and backwards scoring system.

  • @Rydog said:

    What do your emblems look like? This is most likely the result of DBD's inscrutable and backwards scoring system.

    Didn't pay attention, but I really thought I got ruthless on the 3k, got at least three silvers and a gold.