When Adrenaline procs/I'm unhooked, my character becomes really slippery and can clip through object

This is on PC, and it seems to happen quite frequently although this time I was able to partially clip through objects and stuff. Here's what happened exactly:

The nurse had downed me, adrenaline proc'd, and then my character had really slippery control/movement, after running around the map I noticed I would clip into logs, trees, but not fully got pass through them so some collision still remained. I remember this "slippery" movement and control over my survivor would happen sometimes after being unhooked, but seems to reset and fix itself once I start an action (Vault a window, Drop a pallet, Vault a pallet, start a gen. I didn't try healing so im not sure about that one) or use Dead hard, I started to record it when I noticed myself passing through objects so hopefully this helps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1csyJS6F6g (sorry for the music lol idk how to mute the audio in the video)


Edit: my survivor also runs on diagonal when this happens instead of running straight


edit 2: i think it happens from an unhook when the killer hits me during the unhook animation but doesnt down me bc of i-frames,

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • usually ill just go and use my dead hard or drop a pallet to fix it so hopefully i dont get banned for this video :(