Servers are not working properly.

this last days I have noticed that the SA server is not working properly or the game is buggy and join me to a server that is not the closest one to me, I asked how much ping my teammates had and they told me +200 (and they are from the same region of me) I don't know if anyone has noticed this in the last days too.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Kernelzilla

    It could be an issue with the new update but I can't confirm that unfortunately.

    You can try reporting it to the Bug Report sub-forum if you think it's a note-worthy issue, otherwise there isn't much else to discuss here. It could be a bad connection for your and/or your teammate but that's stretching it a bit. Like I said, report it to the Bug Report sub-forum and see where it goes from there. If someone has already posted the same issue on that sub-forum, than be sure to up-vote it and maybe leave a comment, if they haven't than you should make the post.

    here's the link to the bug report sub-forum

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs