Tip for killers in Dead Dawg Saloon.

Don't break the breakable walls in this room no matter what:

20200428201753_1.jpg

It's gonna open the very strong long between this window and the next one on the second floor.

Comments

  • I was testing out the whole map for flickbilly with a friend yesterday. Dunno what kind of person would make that design,to make the window unusable completely. Like yeah,the two windows were quite #########' strong, but you could have done something else instead of adding breakable walls which are never gonna get broken lmfao.

  • I thought it used to be open by the stairs and towards the gen 😕

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Don't break the breakable walls in this room no matter what:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/485/RL65EZ41XDNM.jpg

    It's gonna open the very strong long between this window and the next one on the second floor.

    You’re forced to break it otherwise survivors can stand in this room be slugged, and killers can’t hook them. I know this because I’ve done it as survivor. 😂

    So it’s bad advise.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Don't break the breakable walls in this room no matter what:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/485/RL65EZ41XDNM.jpg

    It's gonna open the very strong long between this window and the next one on the second floor.

    If you play trapper, you could place a trap in that room. Can't avoid, if you see it, you can't get in