[PS4] no skill checks
I'm new to the forum so I hope I'm doing it right. I saw a similar bug as mine reported a while back, but it was archived so I imagined I had to reopen a thread.
• Platform
PS4
• Description of the issue
I was playing on one of the swamp maps against a Ghostface.
The match started out normal. Finished a gen with a teammate. Then I got chased by the killer for a bit. Afterwards I hop back on a gen and no skillchecks appear, but the gen explodes nonetheless. I go for a save and heal my teammate, also no skill checks. I dc'ed because at that point I'd be a useless teammate having to gen tap or heal tap...
• Steps to reproduce (if possible)
Unsure
Before the chase everything was fine so I guess something must've happened?
Well I got exposed and ran him around. He leaves me and all my skill checks are gone.
• How often does this occur
Happened to me once or twice in my entire play time
Comments
This is the earliest instance of this that I could find, so I'm adding my comment here instead of creating a new post:
I also experienced this issue on PS4 with my skill checks disappearing for the duration of a match.
Steps to Reproduce:
Additional Information:
Documentation:
(NOTE: This only shows two instances of the failed skill check, but you will notice during the first instance the skill check disappears prior to failing, and the second instance shows no visual cue despite the audio cue for a skill check. There is a successful skill check prior to the failed ones to demonstrate that at first the visual cue was available but for some reason it dropped afterward)