When I'm killer... blocked. Put on a list to face my OP Spirit build with 1 hook mori next time I see them.
When I'm survivor... blocked. If I find out it's them before the game I last second switch to my super immersed Blendette build with a key. I will hide all game and do no gens and make no saves. Have fun searching then entire map for me for 30 minutes only for me to hatch anyway. Also they get put on the list in case I see them as killer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nothing, I click continue and move onto the next match, you are not obligated to play that postgame chat game with those people
no u
It's the ultimate counter. Depending on level of salt I add a
Ha gottem
Sometimes instead of those I'll just reply with
gegz
and immediately leave
They usually dont respond!
JK, send em a gg and move on!
Any time babe
Bang on my desk like a crack head.
When I'm killer... blocked. Put on a list to face my OP Spirit build with 1 hook mori next time I see them.
When I'm survivor... blocked. If I find out it's them before the game I last second switch to my super immersed Blendette build with a key. I will hide all game and do no gens and make no saves. Have fun searching then entire map for me for 30 minutes only for me to hatch anyway. Also they get put on the list in case I see them as killer.