Constantly accused of cheating
Playing this game on PS4. I love it. However, I've had to turn off messages from non-friends because every time I play Leatherface, I get flooded with hate messages accusing me of cheating. I wish these players FULLY understood how Leatherface's perks work. You can see the auras of other survivors for a few seconds after you hook someone.
Does anyone else have this problem? Is it best solved by ignoring these people?
I just had all four survivors in a match disconnect and barrage me with hate because I chased after the others after hooking one. These sore losers really get on my nerves.
Does anyone else have this problem? Is it best solved by ignoring these people?
I just had all four survivors in a match disconnect and barrage me with hate because I chased after the others after hooking one. These sore losers really get on my nerves.
Comments
Some people (especially on lower ranks) do not know what is BBQ&Chili. Just ignore it.
People must not read the perks you have at the end. Every time I'm a survivor I love to read what the killer tried to kill us with. Since I play so killer I love to know see what he has at the end. Sadly no though I'm surprised I didn't get called out though because I hit a guy hiding behind a rock... after he finished a gen. Part of his leg and shoe were sticking out and I threw a hatchet at it and hit him. Maybe he knows the killers perks.
Tell them to read read leather faces perks. A few perk a perks reveal survivors. Others give you an idea where they might be. I think 3 mine are helping me find survivors 4th is No One Escapes Death.