How to make survivor models nothing?
I just need to know, is it possible to make survivor models just blank. Little blank boxes that run around. Is that possible? and, a way to mute their voices without lowering game sound. Any help please? I would appreciate any help. Please?
Comments
@OhMyWords
There is no way to do it in-game, you'd have to open your game files, change the models on Unreal Engine and put the blank models back into the files, which I don't recommend since it is possible to get EAC banned for that.
As for muting Survivors' voices, that also is not possible unless you edit your game files.
Hey man Glad you answered Quickly! How do i mute survivor voices in the game files, can you provide me a text line i need to adjust or something of that sort? Please
It's a little complicated, you basically have to find their voice lines in the game files and replace them with empty sound files. I'm not experienced with DBD's game files, and I also don't necessarily recommend editing them since it might get you EAC banned.
Oh BRO! That's really bad! I will not play this game ev er again i guess! Thanks for the help nevertheless, i wish i could honor you or give kudos but all i can do is upvotes. GLHF and stay safe bro.
No worries.
No worries Man! You Gave me the answers i needed! Perfect. I Am going to ge back to work now! Good day to you.
Thanks.